Jorge I In Lugo, Spain

Jorge I



Jorge I

Jorge IJorge IJorge I


Jorge I


Jorge I - Jorge I is conveniently located in the popular Lugo City Center area. The property offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. All the necessary facilities, including wheelchair accessible, 24-hour front desk, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park, room service, are at hand. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. The property offers various recreational opportunities. Jorge I is an excellent choice from which to explore Lugo or to simply relax and rejuvenate.

Hotel Name Jorge I
Addressline CARRETERA DE OVIEDO KM 89,
City Lugo
Zip Code 27192
Country Spain
Longitude - Latitude -7.529396 - 43.035622
Continent Europe


Jorge I


Jorge I Video





Jorge I


You Might Also Like:
  • Green Dream Apartments In Budapest, Hungary
  • Oporto Trendy River In Porto, Portugal
  • Central Boutique Hotel In Riversdale, South Africa
  • Shousuke no Yado Takinoyu In Aizuwakamatsu, Japan
  • DS Layur Hostel In Semarang, Indonesia
  • Related: Jorge I In Lugo, Spain